To deliver rigorous and fair independent investigations and reviews. We prioritise the welfare of all involved. All of the clients who come to us are working under considerable pressure to deliver the best service they can. We do not confuse proximity to a problem with responsibility for creating it. We aim to work collaboratively to find the right solutions.
- We form and own our conclusions while working closely with our clients and others affected by events.
- We are challenging when we feel it is necessary to improve services and systems.
- We apply relevant standards and quality measures with clear authoritative language.
- All work is fully peer-reviewed at no cost to the client
- Our moral and legal duty is to protect everyone affected by our work by processing data fairly and lawfully.
- We respect the confidential nature of the information we hold and process. We will not disclose information out of the agreed investigation process without permission unless required to do so by law. Information security is the touchstone of our business.
- Allegations hurt and so can investigations if a "one size fits all" approach is used.
- We treat all of the people involved with fairness, respect and dignity, bearing in the mind the impact of events on them. We are accessible, responsive and approachable.
- We are very aware that our fees may be paid from the public purse or from budgets allocated for service delivery.
- We always deliver value and protect our clients from unnecessary cost, overheads and delay.